Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stuart Katz, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Katz completed a residency at Francis Scott Key Med Ctr. He currently practices at New York Critical Care Associates and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katz is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Francis Scott Key Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Mercy Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New York Critical Care Associates530 1st Ave Ste 9-U, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 263-7751
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Katz frequently treats Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Disease, and Cardiomyopathy.
Dr. Katz's office is located at 530 1st Ave Ste 9-U, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Katz speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Katz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital