Dr. Stuart Saslow, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saslow's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stuart Saslow, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Durango, CO. Dr. Saslow completed a residency at U Uath. He currently practices at Digestive Health Associates A Professional Corp. and is affiliated with Mercy Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- U Uath, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Uath, Internship Hospital — 1990
- 1985, Undergraduate School
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Digestive Health Associates A Professional Corp.2 Burnett Ct Ste 100, Durango, CO 81301 Existing Patients: (970) 385-4022
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saslow?
I had a procedure done with Dr. Saslow and he and his team were very caring and efficient. I have a special situation with polio that I needed to have them understand and they read everything I sent to them and went through it all with me. They were very attentive and professional. I was nervous and they understood and gave me complete confidence in their ability. Thank you for your kindness...I highly recommend him and his team!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saslow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saslow frequently treats Hemorrhoids, Diverticulitis, Intestinal, and Diverticulosis, Intestinal.
Dr. Saslow's office is located at 2 Burnett Ct Ste 100, Durango, CO 81301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saslow has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Regional Medical Center