Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Stockton Roberts, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at Scott And White Mem Hospital. He currently practices at Wellmed At Live Oak and is affiliated with Methodist Dallas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Scott And White Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
Very good doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roberts has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roberts frequently treats Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), Herpes Simplex Infection, and Cold Sore.
Dr. Roberts' office is located at 3310 Live Oak St Ste 300, Dallas, TX 75204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Wellmed At Live Oak3310 Live Oak St Ste 300, Dallas, TX 75204 (214) 828-4702