Dr. Factor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stewart Factor, DO is a neurology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Factor completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at THE EMORY CLINIC - DEPARTMENT OF NEUROLOGY and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Factor is board certified in Neurology.
- University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Suburban Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Emory Clinic - Department of Neurology
Brain Health Center - Emory University Dept. of Neurology12 Executive Park Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30329 Existing Patients: (404) 778-3444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Factor?
Great experience. He always listens to and fully addresses my concerns he never rushed my appointments. Most importantly, I am confident I am getting excellent care based on the most current knowledge, research an treatments available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stewart Factor, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Factor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Factor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Factor frequently treats Parkinson's Disease, Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Factor's office is located at 12 Executive Park Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30329. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital