Dr. Stewart Ascher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ascher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stewart Ascher, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Amherst, MA. Dr. Ascher completed a residency at LI Jewish MEd Ctr. He currently practices at University of Massachusetts - Amherst Center for Counseling and Psychological He. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ascher is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Long Is Jewish-Hillside Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- LI Jewish MEd Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1980
- LI Jewish Hillside Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Principal Financial Group
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Massachusetts - Amherst Center for Counseling and Psychological He111 COUNTY CIR, Amherst, MA 01003 Existing Patients: (413) 545-2337
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ascher?
Dr.Ascher was one of my first psychiatrists when I was a student at UMass and after many years I still recall what a great and caring man he was! He always went out of his way to make sure I was ok at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ascher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ascher frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Ascher's office is located at 111 COUNTY CIR, Amherst, MA 01003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ascher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.