Call (332) 240-6769 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stewart Levine, MD
Make an Appointment(347) 321-9186
Dr. Stewart Levine, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bayside, NY. Dr. Levine completed a residency at New York University School Of Medicine Program. He currently practices at Stewart A. Levine, MD and is affiliated with Queens Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Levine is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Stewart A. Levine, MD
Stewart A. Levine, MD2634 Bell Blvd, Bayside, NY 11360 Existing Patients: (347) 321-9186
Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Tagalog
- New York University School Of Medicine Program, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- New York University School Of Medicine Program, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1976
- American International Group (AIG)
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Dental
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health First Health Plans
- Health Net
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Oxford Health Plans
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
Every single person in this office is amazing. Extremely nice helpful and knowledgeable. Dr.Cohen is amazing. Patient kind and answers all questions in detail. Dr. Levine is incredible. Completed my laser surgery for a retina tear in ten minutes. Amazing. They are incredible and so professional. Best you will ever find. I can’t say enough good things
- Queens Hospital Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stewart Levine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levine's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levine frequently treats Bell's Palsy, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Stye.
Dr. Levine's office is located at 2634 Bell Blvd, Bayside, NY 11360. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levine speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Chinese. View profile to see all.