Dr. Steven Zelicof, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in White Plains, NY. Dr. Zelicof completed a residency at Hosp Spl Surg. He currently practices at White Plains Hospital Physician Associates - James R McWilliam, MD and is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery. Dr. Zelicof is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
White Plains Hospital Physician Associates - James R McWilliam, MD600 Mamaroneck Ave # 101, White Plains, NY 10605 Existing Patients: (914) 315-4308
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Hosp Spl Surg, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Of Pennsylvania (Upenn), Undergraduate School — 1980
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zelicof?
I was totally satisfied with the results of my hip replacement surgery. Dr Zelicof, maybe not the best conversationalist, but that was not what I was looking for. I came home from hospital after one day, able to do stairs and bathe independently. I no longer was in constant pain. I was able to drive after two weeks. I don't normally recommend doctors (too much could go wrong), but I would highly recommend Dr. Z and his wonderful, efficient staff.
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center