Dr. Steven Zeitels, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Zeitels completed a residency at Boston University-Tufts University. He currently practices at Center For Laryngeal Surgery and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Zeitels is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Center For Laryngeal Surgery
Center for Laryngeal Surgery1 Bowdoin Sq Fl 11, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-1444
- Boston Va Med Ctr-Boston U, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Boston University-Tufts University, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University Hosp-Boston City Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zeitels?
Singing/performing for the majority of my life. both professionally and for the enjoyment of entertaining., in 2013 thought it was time to seek professional care, as I was unable to reach my usual pitches for one. As an impersonator, using my vocals, there was the need for an almost identical voice/pitch for with whom I was imitating. Looking into my insurance plan, I randomly chose Dr. Zeitels. Not knowing of his infamous stature until entering His office!! 100% satisfied ?? Revisit in 2 days!
- Massachusetts General Hospital