Dr. Reed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Reed, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Reed completed a residency at Regional Med Center At Memphis. He currently practices at East Tennessee Heart Consultants and is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reed is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Regional Med Center At Memphis, Residency Hospital
- U Tenn Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- City of Memphis Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Tennessee Heart Consultants
Knoxville Hma Cardiology Ppm LLC10800 Parkside Dr Ste 331, Knoxville, TN 37934 Existing Patients: (865) 392-3400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reed?
Dr.Reed is most definitely the best cardiologist there is. Not only does he have the patients best interest at heart and has an amazing bed side manner. He takes the time to actually listen and pays attention to your concerns.He saved my dads life. And he has done wonders with my own heart condition. I highly recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Reed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reed frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Reed's office is located at 10800 Parkside Dr Ste 331, Knoxville, TN 37934. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare-cleveland