Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Steven Meier, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Meier completed a residency at Northwestern University Med Sch. He currently practices at The Center for Progressive Sports Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meier is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of California San Diego, and Southern California, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Northwestern University Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Northwestern University Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Elmhurst College, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Center for Progressive Sports Medicine8641 Wilshire Blvd Ste 215, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Existing Patients: (310) 777-7845
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meier?
Excellent surgeon. He makes you feel like family and walks you through the whole process with no pressure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Meier frequently treats Joint Fluid Test, McMurray's Test, and Bone Scan.
Dr. Meier's office is located at 8641 Wilshire Blvd Ste 215, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Meier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.