Dr. Steven Kraft, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kraft's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Kraft, MD is a nephrology specialist in Lafayette, CO. Dr. Kraft completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at Western Nephrology and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kraft is board certified in Nephrology.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Nephrology- Lafayette2655 Crescent Dr, Lafayette, CO 80026 Existing Patients: (303) 443-4200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kraft?
Dr Kraft is a wonderful and caring doctor. He has taken wonderful care of me through dialysis and then the kidney transplant. I highly recommend the whole staff at Western Nephrology!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kraft accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kraft frequently treats Hepatitis B - Immune Response, Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders, and Parathyroid (Gland) Disease.
Dr. Kraft's office is located at 2655 Crescent Dr, Lafayette, CO 80026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kraft has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Longmont United Hospital
- Longs Peak Hospital