Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Kim, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Fullerton, CA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Baylor Coll Medicine. He currently practices at St Jude Medical Center Crosson Cancer Institute and is affiliated with St. Jude Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Hematology.
- Baylor College Of Med, Internship Hospital
- U NC Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Baylor Coll Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Kim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 2151 N Harbor Blvd Ste 3200, Fullerton, CA 92835. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Jude Medical Center