Dr. Steven Bruch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bruch's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Bruch, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Bruch completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at University Michigan PDS Association and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bruch is board certified in General Surgery.
- Fatal Trtment Ctr-Uc, Fellowship Hospital
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Hosp Sick Chldn, Fellowship Hospital — 1920
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bruch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bruch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bruch frequently treats Appendicitis, Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, and Umbilical Hernia.
Dr. Bruch's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bruch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan