Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Steven Tradonsky, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Tradonsky completed a residency at Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Cleveland, OH. He currently practices at California Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tradonsky is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, Fellowship Hospital
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, Residency Hospital
- Hillbrow Hospital, Hillbrow, South Africa, Internship Hospital
- University of the Witwatersrand, Medical School
- University of The Witwatersrand/Faculty of Health Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
California Orthopaedic Institute
California Orthopaedic Institute7485 Mission Valley Rd Ste 104a, San Diego, CA 92108 Existing Patients: (619) 291-8930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tradonsky?
At first I was angry with the world. After being referred to Dr. Tradonsky I finally felt like someone was going to help me regain some type of mobility and experience life without tremendous pain. The Dr. and his staff listened to me and responded accordingly to assist me throughout this traumatic ordeal! I honestly feel like living again!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tradonsky frequently treats ACL Surgery, Adhesive Capsulitis, and All Shoulder or Elbow Replacement Procedures.
Dr. Tradonsky's office is located at 7485 Mission Valley Rd Ste 104a, San Diego, CA 92108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tradonsky speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tradonsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego