Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Steven Thaxter, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fresno, CA. Dr. Thaxter completed a residency at University of California At Davis / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Sierra Pacific Orthopedics and is affiliated with Community Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thaxter is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sierra Pacific Orthopedics
Sierra Pacific Orthopedics1630 E Herndon Ave, Fresno, CA 93720 Existing Patients: (559) 256-5200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thaxter?
Very nice and helpful. Would for sure recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thaxter frequently treats Joint Pain, Total Hip Replacement, and Hip Arthroscopy.
Dr. Thaxter's office is located at 1630 E Herndon Ave, Fresno, CA 93720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thaxter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Surgical Hospital
- Saint Agnes Medical Center