Click here to compare with other Vascular Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Steven Deak, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Millburn, NJ. Dr. Deak completed a residency at UMDNJ Rutgers Med Sch. He currently practices at STEVEN T DEAK MD and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deak is board certified in General Surgery.
- UMDNJ Rutgers Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- UMDNJ Rutgers Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1982
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University Of Kentucky Medical Center, Other Education — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Deak frequently treats Varicose Veins, Spider Veins, and Varicose Vein Procedure.
Dr. Deak's office is located at 306 Main St, Millburn, NJ 07041. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Deak speaks Hungarian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Deak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
- Saint Peter's University Hospital