Dr. Steven Stylianos, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Stylianos completed a residency at New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stylianos is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Columbia University Medical Center Surgery
New York-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital3959 Broadway # 2-205n, New York, NY 10032 Call
- New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stylianos?
Dr Stylianos operated on my 1 lb preemie with NEC. He had to respect her small bowel. We expected her to come home with a stoma but he was able to close the stoma before her discharge from the nicu. He is a skilled surgeon, and also kind and compassionate, and knows how to talk to stressed out parents. I am an RN that has worked in the ICUs and operating rooms of world renowned medical centers, and as such have seen my share of excellent surgeons. I put Dr. Stylianos in very high regard and would not hesitate to recommend him to a parent looking for a pediatric surgeon. My daughter just turned 22 last month so this review may be late, but better late than never. Thank you Dr. Stylianos
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children’s Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center