Dr. Steven Solik, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Solik completed a residency at Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine. He currently practices at Regional Gastroenterology Associates and is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Solik is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Regional Gastroenterology Associates
Regional Gastroenterology Associates2609 N Duke St Ste 302, Durham, NC 27704 Existing Patients: (919) 317-4090
- Rush Presbytarian St. Lukes Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Trinity College, Undergraduate School — 1983
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solik?
I am extremely impressed with Dr. Solik as he takes the time to listen and discuss all health issues that may be related to GI problems. He thinks outside the box and comes up with solutions that other physicians have not thought of to help my pain. I highly recommend Dr. Solik. July 23, 2019
- Duke Regional Hospital