Dr. Steven Simper, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Simper completed a residency at Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center. He currently practices at Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Simper is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians
Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians1160 E 3900 S Ste 4100, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Existing Patients: (801) 268-3800
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Keesler Usaf Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simper?
EXTREMELY knowledgeable.. He is one of the best surgeons in UTAH. During surgery in 2004 an unexpected life threatening problem was found and he was he was able to take care of it. A few more hours of surgery, but it saved my life. I am about to have more surgery for a different matter. My Gastroenterologist recommended 2 docs in Utah that he thought were skilled enough to do this procedure..I chose my doc and come to find out, he is an expert in my current medical situation. He's The Best!
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Center
- Lds Hospital