Dr. Steven Searl, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Searl's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Searl, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Searl completed a residency at U Rochester. He currently practices at Sbcl Rochester. Dr. Searl is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1972
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sbcl Rochester919 Westfall Rd Ste A205, Rochester, NY 14618 Existing Patients: (585) 244-2580
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Searl?
Dr. Searl is compassionate, a superb diagnostician and an exceptional listened. He is a gift to his profession and the community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Searl accepts your insurance.
Dr. Searl frequently treats Corneal Diseases, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Visual Field Defects.
Dr. Searl's office is located at 919 Westfall Rd Ste A205, Rochester, NY 14618. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Searl has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.