Dr. Zeldes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Zeldes, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in West Bloomfield, MI. Dr. Zeldes completed a residency at Indiana University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Zeldes Eye Center and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zeldes is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Price Vision Group, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- William Baumont Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Zeldes Eye Center
Zeldes Eye Center6010 W Maple Rd, West Bloomfield, MI 48322 Existing Patients: (248) 737-6955
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zeldes?
Nurses were excellent in calming my nerves
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Zeldes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zeldes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zeldes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zeldes frequently treats Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, Corneal Diseases, and Drusen.
Dr. Zeldes' office is located at 6010 W Maple Rd, West Bloomfield, MI 48322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zeldes speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital