Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Steven Spires, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Spires completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He currently practices at Infectious Disease Clinic and is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spires is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- MERCER UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2009
- University of Georgia, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spires?
Dr. Spires is extremely intelligent, has great instincts and is very personable. He's a blessing to Williamson Medical Center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spires frequently treats Sepsis, Bacterial Sepsis, and Endocarditis.
Dr. Spires' office is located at 1211 21st Ave S Ste 102A, Nashville, TN 37212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spires has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center