Dr. Steven Maggid, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Rockville, MD. Dr. Maggid completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Capital Women's Care and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Capital Women's Care
Capital Women's Care2301 Research Blvd, Rockville, MD 20850 Existing Patients: (301) 424-3444
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University of Maryland Honors Program, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maggid?
I've been seeing Dr. Maggid for over 20 years. He is very professional, kind and funny. He also is a doctor who focuses on the positive of any potential concern. When I had a sonogram that revealed a potential issue on my daughter's heart, he was the one who settled my fears and ultimately and successfully performed the amnio to rule out some conditions. Also, if you can persuade a teenage daughter to see a male OB/GYN, then Dr. Maggid will tell her the facts and what boys are really like (having been one, as he says). He is a wonderful doctor.
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital