Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Steven Ginsberg, MD is a oncology specialist in Issaquah, WA. Dr. Ginsberg completed a residency at SUNY Downstate/King Co Hosp. He currently practices at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance-Issaquah and is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center & Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ginsberg is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Yale, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- SUNY Downstate/King Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ginsberg?
He is such a sensitive soul, plus so knowledgeable. He made having cancer bearable with his kind bedside manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ginsberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ginsberg frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Ginsberg's office is located at 1740 Nw Maple St Ste 211, Issaquah, WA 98027. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
- UW Medical Center - Northwest | Seattle Hospital
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance-Issaquah1740 Nw Maple St Ste 211, Issaquah, WA 98027 Existing Patients: (425) 392-2551