Dr. Romiti has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Romiti, MD is a family medicine specialist in Irwin, PA. Dr. Romiti completed a residency at Upmc-Shadyside. and is affiliated with Allegheny Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Romiti is board certified in Family Practice.
- Upmc-Shadyside, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Tripler Army MC, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4044 Pa-130 Ste 140, Irwin, PA 15642 Existing Patients: (412) 457-1820
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romiti?
I’ve been seeing dr. Romiti for years, since he practiced in Oakmont. He is very knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner! He takes his time and very attentive. He has personally called me after hours to check on me!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Romiti, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Romiti's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Romiti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Romiti frequently treats Wheelchair Evaluation, Tuberculosis Screening, and Independent Educational Evaluation.
Dr. Romiti's office is located at 4044 Pa-130 Ste 140, Irwin, PA 15642. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romiti speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Allegheny Valley Hospital
- Forbes Hospital
- Upmc Shadyside
- West Penn Hospital