Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Steven Rokeach, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Rokeach completed a residency at Pacific Med Center. He currently practices at Heart Center at St. Mark's and is affiliated with Alta View Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rokeach is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Pacific Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Pacific Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Straight Med San Francisco Ca, Internship Hospital
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School
- Allegiance Health Plans
- Altius Health Plans
- American Enterprise Group
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Inter Valley Health Plan
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Managed Care Administrators, Inc.
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- Principal Life
- Pyramid Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rokeach?
Highly recommend Dr, Rokeach. He really cares about his patients and is personable and professional. Knows his stuff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rokeach frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardiomegaly, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Rokeach's office is located at 1160 E 3900 S Ste 2000, Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rokeach has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta View Hospital
- Riverton Hospital
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital