Dr. Steven Roark, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Roark completed a residency at Duke University. He currently practices at The Cardiac & Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Lake City Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roark is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
The Cardiac & Vascular Institute
Spanish, French, English
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Duke University, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roark?
Dr. Roark along with Dr. Dillon gave my late Grandmother back in 1993 an extra 10 years with her. They were the integral part in helping her get experimental TMR surgery at Duke University when her CABG surgery was failing.
- Lake City Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center