Dr. Steven Wardell, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Palos Heights, IL. Dr. Wardell completed a residency at Northwestern University, Department of Orthopedic Surgery. He currently practices at Parkview Orthopaedic Group and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wardell is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Otto Aufranc Joint Reconstruction Fellowship, Tufts University, New England Baptist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Northwestern University, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Illinois At Champaign-Urbana, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Priority Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wardell?
I was very confident with Dr. Wardell. My husband had a hip replacement right before me and raved about him. So glad that I used him too!! Very knowledgeable!! Very very pleased with the results of my hip replacement too!!!
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital