Dr. Steven Unterman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Unterman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Unterman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Nevada, MO. Dr. Unterman completed a residency at U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Eyecare Professionals Inc.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Unterman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- La State U Eye Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- U Okla, Internship Hospital — 1984
- UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA / HEALTH SCIENCES CENTER, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Unterman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Unterman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Unterman frequently treats Corneal Ulcer, Blepharitis, and Keratitis.
Dr. Unterman's office is located at 111 N Main St, Nevada, MO 64772. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Unterman speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Unterman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Eyecare Professionals Inc.111 N Main St, Nevada, MO 64772 (417) 667-8722
Charles R Kimes, DDS
Shawnee Mission Medical Center9100 W 74th St, Overland Park, KS 66204 (913) 642-0100
Nevada Regional Medical Center
Nevada Regional Medical Center800 S Ash St Ste 210, Nevada, MO 64772 (417) 667-3355