Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Steven Small, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Cortlandt Manor, NY. Dr. Small completed a residency at Westchester Co Med Center. He currently practices at Hudson Valley Center for Digestive Health and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Small is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Westchester Co Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Ny Med College Westchester Co, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hudson Valley Center for Digestive Health1978 CROMPOND RD, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567 Existing Patients: (914) 739-2121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Small?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Small frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow), and Joint Pain.
Dr. Small's office is located at 1978 CROMPOND RD, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Small has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital