Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peloquin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steven Peloquin, MD is a pain management specialist in Manhattan, KS. Dr. Peloquin completed a residency at University Iowa Hospital. He currently practices at Heartland Pain Management Of Manhattan and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi Hospital Manhattan. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Peloquin is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- U New Mexico Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University New Mexico Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Iowa Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peloquin?
Excellent! Has been my pain doctor for about 15 years. Has implanted a Medtronic neuro stimulator and done a stem cell procedure for me. Discovered a large tumor in my neck that, after removal, is dead and I am not. I am 75 years old now and able to work as hard as my body will allow on my 400 acre farm. Thanks Doc!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peloquin frequently treats Allergic Arthritis, Arthritis, and Arthritis of the Ankle.
Dr. Peloquin's office is located at 1133 College Ave Ste F100, Manhattan, KS 66502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peloquin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital Manhattan
- Manhattan Surgical Hospital