Dr. Steven Lentz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lentz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Lentz, MD is a hematology specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Lentz completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at University of Iowa Children's Hospital and is affiliated with University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lentz is board certified in Hematology.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lentz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lentz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lentz frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Lentz's office is located at 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lentz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics