Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Irwin, DDS
Dr. Steven Irwin, DDS is
- Fellowship Of International Congress Of Oral Implantology, Other Education — 2010
- Fellowship Academy of General Dentistry, Other Education — 2000
- LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1991
- Loma Linda University / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 1991
- California Polytechnic University San Luis Obispo, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Irwin?
Do yourself a favor and see Dr. Irwin and his exceptional staff. You have a lot riding on your teeth so see the best you cant go wrong, take it from somebody who knows, Really you would be doing yourself a favor.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Steven Irwin, DDS. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Irwin's profile.
Dr. Irwin in specializes in Dentistry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Irwin's office is located at 731 N Beach Blvd Ste 150 La Habra, CA 90631. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Irwin is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Irwin provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Steven Irwin, DDS has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Irwin Dentistry731 N Beach Blvd Ste 150, La Habra, CA 90631 (562) 697-2500