Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frelier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steven Frelier, MD is a internal medicine specialist in South Hill, VA. Dr. Frelier completed a residency at Tulane University School Of Med. He currently practices at Community Memorial Healthcenter and is affiliated with Southside Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frelier is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Tulane University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Community Memorial Healthcenter125 Buena Vista Cir, South Hill, VA 23970 Existing Patients: (804) 894-6438
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frelier?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frelier frequently treats Hypokalemia , Dehydration, and Partial Lung Collapse.
Dr. Frelier's office is located at 125 Buena Vista Cir, South Hill, VA 23970. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frelier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- VCU Health Community Memorial Hospital