Dr. Steven Christensen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Christensen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Christensen, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Durango, CO. He currently practices at Digestive Health Associates A Professional Corp. and is affiliated with Mercy Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Christensen is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- MVP Health Care
- NGS CoreSource
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Digestive Health Associates A Professional Corp.2 Burnett Ct Ste 100, Durango, CO 81301 Existing Patients: (970) 385-4022
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christensen?
Dr. Christensen has a professional, yet kind bedside manner. He thoroughly explains procedures and outcomes, and answers all questions posed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Christensen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christensen frequently treats Diverticulitis, Intestinal, Diverticulosis, Intestinal, and Diarrhea.
Dr. Christensen's office is located at 2 Burnett Ct Ste 100, Durango, CO 81301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Christensen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Regional Medical Center
- Southwest Memorial Hospital