Click here to compare with other Pediatric Specialists.
Dr. Steven Moore, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Moore completed a residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Midlands Prosthetics & Orthotics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moore is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midlands Prosthetics & Orthotics1018 DRUID PARK AVE, Augusta, GA 30904 Existing Patients: (706) 738-0455
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moore?
Dr. Moore has been my children's pediatrician for decades. He is the most caring, intelligent, thorough, kindhearted physician. He always listens and truly cares about his patients and the issues parents may be facing. I would highly recommend Dr. Moore to anyone and everyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moore frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Abdominal Pain, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Moore's office is located at 1018 DRUID PARK AVE, Augusta, GA 30904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.