Dr. Montana has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Montana, MD is a hematology specialist in Port Jefferson Station, NY. He currently practices at North Shore Hematologyoncology Associates PC and is affiliated with Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Montana is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Montana?
Dr Montana is a knowledgeable, compassionate physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Montana, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Montana's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Montana accepts your insurance.
Dr. Montana frequently treats Hemophilia, Anemia, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Montana's office is located at 49 Nesconset Hwy, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Stony Brook University Hospital