Dr. Meyer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Meyer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Meyer completed a residency at Washington University/Barnes Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at North Texas Heart Center and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Maimonides Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Maimonides Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Washington University/Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Texas Heart Center
North Texas Heart Center PA8440 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 700, Dallas, TX 75231 Existing Patients: (214) 361-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meyer?
My visit was a follow-up to better control my blood pressure and evaluate my condition with a metabolic panel and EKG.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Meyer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meyer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meyer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meyer frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Meyer's office is located at 8440 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 700, Dallas, TX 75231. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Meyer speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas