Dr. Steven Mendelsohn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mendelsohn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Mendelsohn, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Redding, CA. Dr. Mendelsohn completed a residency at Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus. He currently practices at Redding Cardiology and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mendelsohn is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University of California At San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Steven Mendelsohn, M.D.1950 Court St, Redding, CA 96001 Existing Patients: (530) 605-4081
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mendelsohn?
Clear explanation of my condition, compassionate and intelligent. Very, very helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mendelsohn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mendelsohn frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. Mendelsohn's office is located at 1950 Court St, Redding, CA 96001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mendelsohn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Medical Center Redding