Dr. Meltzer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Meltzer, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Meltzer completed a residency at Chldns Hospital. He currently practices at Allergy & Asthma Care Center SC and is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meltzer is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Kaiser Fdn Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Chldns Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meltzer?
Excellent experience. Dr. Meltzer was kind, thorough, knowledgeable, a great listener and created an action plan for my son. He definitely exceeded my expectations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Meltzer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meltzer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meltzer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meltzer frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Animal Allergies, and Pollen Allergy.
Dr. Meltzer's office is located at 3816 Woodruff Ave Ste 209, Long Beach, CA 90808. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
Allergy & Asthma Care Center SC
Allergy & Asthma Care Center SC3816 Woodruff Ave Ste 209, Long Beach, CA 90808 Existing Patients: (562) 496-4749