Dr. Steven Margossian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Margossian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Margossian, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Margossian completed a residency at Columbia Presbyterian Mc Ny. He currently practices at Cancer Survivorship Program and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Margossian is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbia Presbyterian Mc Ny, Residency Hospital
- Babies and Children's Hospital, College Of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Survivorship Program450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-5508
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Margossian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Margossian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Margossian frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Margossian's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Margossian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute