Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Mandel, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Mandel completed a residency at UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Ketamine Clinics Los Angeles and is affiliated with Southern California Hospital at Culver City. Dr. Mandel is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- LOS ANGELES COUNTY - USC MEDICAL CENTER, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine, Other Education — 1969
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1965
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandel?
Dr. Mandel is truly exceptional. The ketamine worked when nothing else would. I was depressed for five years. After taking ketamine, I felt hopeful and optimistic again thanks to Dr. Mandel. I was dreading life before and now I have my life back. I am truly grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Steven Mandel, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Mandel's profile.
Dr. Mandel frequently treats the following conditions: Adolescent Depression, Adult Panic Anxiety Syndrome, and Agitated Depression. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mandel's office is located at 6801 Park Ter Ste 525, Los Angeles, CA 90045. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Steven Mandel, MD is affiliated with Southern California Hospital at Culver City.
Yes, Dr. Steven Mandel, MD holds board certifications in Anesthesiology.
Dr. Mandel has over 49 years of healthcare experience.
- Southern California Hospital at Culver City