Dr. MacHtinger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven MacHtinger, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in San Mateo, CA. Dr. MacHtinger completed a residency at Stanford University. He currently practices at Steven Machtinger MD & Associates, Inc. and is affiliated with Mills-peninsula Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chldns Hospital Stanford, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 1981
- UC-Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1978
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1977
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School — 1973
- MIT, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. MacHtinger?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven MacHtinger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. MacHtinger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. MacHtinger accepts your insurance.
Dr. MacHtinger frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. MacHtinger's office is located at 100 S Ellsworth Ave Ste 707, San Mateo, CA 94401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. MacHtinger speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mills-peninsula Medical Center
- Sequoia Hospital