Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pounders accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steven Pounders, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Pounders completed a residency at Baylor. He currently practices at Steven M Pounders MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pounders is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Baylor, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Steven M Pounders MD
Steven M Pounders MD3500 Oak Lawn Ave Ste 600, Dallas, TX 75219 Existing Patients: (214) 520-8833
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pounders?
Always friendly and kind. Very helpful and nonjudgmental. The best pcp one can find!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pounders frequently treats Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), and Ringworm.
Dr. Pounders' office is located at 3500 Oak Lawn Ave Ste 600, Dallas, TX 75219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pounders has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.