Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Feinberg, MD
Dr. Steven Feinberg, MD is
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of California UC Irvine Douglas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of California UC Irvine Douglas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Clover Health
- Health Net
- Oscar Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feinberg?
Excellent surgeon Explains everything Recommended by another ENT Diagnosed my condition-s/p surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Steven Feinberg, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Feinberg's profile.
Dr. Feinberg in specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Feinberg frequently treats the following conditions: Sinusitis, Chronic Sinusitis and Dysphagia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Feinberg's office is located at 351 Hospital Rd Ste 218 Newport Beach, CA 92663. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Feinberg provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Steven Feinberg, MD is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.
Yes, Dr. Steven Feinberg, MD holds board certification in Otolaryngology.
Dr. Steven Feinberg, MD has a star rating of 3.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
Head And Neck Associates Of Orange County
Renaissance Plastic Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgery351 Hospital Rd Ste 218, Newport Beach, CA 92663 (949) 364-4361