Dr. Steven Bobula, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Westerville, OH. Dr. Bobula completed a residency at University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine. He currently practices at Columbus Infectious Dis Spc and is affiliated with Mount Carmel St. Ann's. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bobula is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Columbus Infectious Dis Spc
Columbus Infectious Dis Spc625 Africa Rd Ste 320, Westerville, OH 43082 Existing Patients: (614) 508-0110
- University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bobula?
Very friendly staff, and great care. Highly recommend.
- Mount Carmel St. Ann's
- Mount Carmel West
- Reid Health