Dr. Lutzwick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Lutzwick, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Lutzwick completed a residency at Case Wetsern Rsv U. He currently practices at Oak Ridge Center Pllc and is affiliated with AllinaHealth - United Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Case Wetsern Rsv U, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Metrohealth Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Case Wetsern Rsv U, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Sanford School Of Medicine Of The University Of South Dakota, Medical School — 1987
- South Dakota State University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Behavioral Health Services, Inc
Bhsi LLC2497 7th Ave E Ste 101, Saint Paul, MN 55109 Existing Patients: (651) 769-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lutzwick?
Dr Lutzwick has been treating me for years for depression and anxiety. I like the way he describes medication options. He has kept me on an even keel for years. Very knowledgeable about medications and reliable information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Steven Lutzwick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lutzwick's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lutzwick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lutzwick frequently treats Anxiety, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Lutzwick's office is located at 14665 Galaxie Ave Ste 140, Saint Paul, MN 55124. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AllinaHealth - United Hospital