Dr. Nickman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Nickman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Nickman completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Nickman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1964
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 33a Harvard St Ste 301, Brookline, MA 02445 Existing Patients: (617) 734-3016
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nickman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nickman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nickman frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Nickman's office is located at 33a Harvard St Ste 301, Brookline, MA 02445. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.