Dr. Steven Kurzweil, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kurzweil's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Kurzweil, MD is a general surgery specialist in Festus, MO. Dr. Kurzweil completed a residency at St Louis University School Of Med. He currently practices at Steven L. Kurzweil MD PC and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Jefferson. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kurzweil is board certified in General Surgery.
- American Board Of Surgery, Other Education — 1997
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, Other Education — 1997
- St Louis University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Society Of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, Other Education — 1995
- Creighton University, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Certified, Other Education — 1990
- American College Of Surgeons, Other Education — 1990
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kurzweil?
amazing. walked in for first visit with gallstones in pain. 3 hours later was in surgery.thanks so much.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kurzweil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kurzweil frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Gallstones, and Inguinal Hernia.
Dr. Kurzweil's office is located at 1400 Us Highway 61 Ste 230, Festus, MO 63028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kurzweil has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Jefferson
- Mercy Hospital South
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Sparta Community Hospital