Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD is a venous and lymphatic medicine specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Kaufman completed a residency at University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill. He currently practices at Total Vein Care and is affiliated with Medical Center Of The Rockies. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaufman is board certified in General Surgery.
Total Vein Care
Total Vein Care1136 E Stuart St Ste 4102, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Existing Patients: (970) 498-8346
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Nyu/Bellevue Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- University Of Colorado, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Altius Health Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaufman?
My experience with Dr. Kaufman and his staff during my vein procedures was incredible. Dr. Kaufman is highly skilled with state of the art techniques, and his staff was caring and competent. My procedure was 100% effective and my legs no longer ache, feel "heavy" and I can walk well again. I highly recommend Dr. Kaufman and his staff, and I couldn't be happier!
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Poudre Valley Hospital